We’re sorry to hear you’re having an issue with your rental unit!
We’re here to help and want to assist as quickly as we can.
When you submit your request, it will be received by our main office who will then process your maintenance issue.
Before you Submit your Request
You should be aware that the following is your responsibility.
- To change air filters, smoke detector batteries and light bulbs, including those located in appliances.
- To keep all bathroom and sink drains clear of clogs. This includes the garbage disposal. CLICK HERE for instructions on how to reset and clear your garbage disposal.
- To provide pest control to the property.
- To check all breakers and GFI outlet switches to ensure they are not tripped. CLICK HERE for instructions on how to reset your GFCI outlets and your breakers. It is important that you check all GFI outlets, not just those in the room where you may be having an issue.
- Any costs associated with remedying the above items or if a vendor visits the property to address a repair you have reported and the issue does not exist you agree by proceeding to pay for any costs associated with the vendor’s visit.
IMPORTANT: Check this list of common issues and solutions below before submitting your request:
The toilet will not flush
If your toilet is blocked:
Blocked toilets are usually caused by something blocking the system, and will need to be unclogged. Flush the system once, and use a plunger to gradually pump the blockage through the system. Avoid flushing the toilet too much while it is blocked, as this will cause an overflow.
There is no blockage, but the flush mechanism will not work:
To diagnose the issue of a non-flushing toilet, remove the cover on the back of the toilet to view the flushing system and make sure the flapper element is attached and working.
There is no power
Outlets are not working:
Rule out equipment failure by trying to power the equipment from another outlet. If you suspect that the outlet is the problem, reset the breaker to see if this resolves the issue. You may need to reset the GFCI.
The whole property is without power:
If your property is the only one without power, it is likely caused by a breaker that has been tripped. Locate the breaker box and reset the breaker to see if the power is restored. Call your electric company if you continue to experience issues, to see if there is an outage in your area.
There is no hot water
The likely cause of a lack of hot water is a fault in the settings of the tank thermostat. Check to make sure the settings are correct, and are not set to a vacation mode, or other “off” setting. Reset the thermostat and allow the system to heat up for 15 minutes before testing.
There is no heat/cool air in the property
Make sure your thermostat is set correctly, and has not tripped or encountered a fault that has shut off the system. Reset the thermostat. Call your utilities provider and check to see if your service has been suspended.
My maintenance issue is an emergency!
If your request is an emergency, or you are concerned for your safety, call 911 immediately.
Other common issues include:
- Lights not working – replace the lightbulb and check and reset the power breaker
- Beeping smoke detector – replace the batteries and reset the system
- Sink or dishwasher will not drain – check for a blockage or use an unblocking solution
- Refrigerator is not working – check the temperature to see if it is too high/too low, check the grill and drain hole
If none of the above items resolve your issue, follow the steps below.
Login to Submit Request
Make a repair request by logging in to the portal now. We’ll respond to your submission as quickly as possible.
If you’re a new customer and need help accessing your account, please give us a call: 304-313-6900
Please note: During weekends and out of hours, emergency maintenance fees may apply.